As seen in:

Welcome home, #wholewriter.

Welcome home, #wholewriter.

How The Authorship Program Will Turn 10,000 Writers Into Authors This Year


“I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.” - Mother Teresa

Introduction

From the minute I wake up every morning, my mission is to be of service to writers. 

To touch their lives through spirituality, to help them fulfil their destinies as writers, and to guide them forward in their careers. It’s my reason for living. It’s my passion. My ultimate dream? 


I want to help 10,000 writers become authors this year.

If I were to help 10,000 writers, that would equate to 833 per month, 192 per week, and 27 per day. That means, I'd have the potential to help 27 new books to be born each day. If for nothing else, I do it for this: so I can read those books one day.

I've always thought of the number 10,000 as the perfect challenge. It is epic and significant, yet perfectly do-able…with a little help of course. That's where you come in. 

Yes, you.

The lucky author reading this post, who now has the opportunity to be included in this ground-breaking experiment for writers. I want you to join me. I NEED you to join me. 

If you experience The Authorship Program® in any way, shape or form this year, you’ll dramatically increase your chances of becoming a published author by next year. That’s a damn sight better than the nothing you’re doing now, I bet. Let me help you get your book into the hands of eager fans, onto the shelves of the most reputable bookstores in the world. Let me help your “signature” become your “autograph”. 

This is your chance to become part of an elite club of smart, independent authors who are dedicated to self-improvement in their writing and their lives. I want you to be part of that. I don't want you to miss the opportunity to say that you were here at the very beginning of this movement: the awakening and empowerment of creative writers all around the world.

So how do you "join", exactly? It's easy. Let me walk you through the ways you can become part of the community today…

The AP Blog 

The easiest and cheapest way to invest in your writing future, right now, is to subscribe to this blog

Throughout this year, I aim for this blog to be one of the prime locations for writers to come to meet other like-minded writers. Not only that, but to also receive powerful, spiritual lessons every time you check in. There's so much more to come, I'm just getting started...

The AP Book(s)

If you’re ready to make a more serious step into the progression of your writing career, buying the book would be the next step. There are three ways you will be able to enjoy The Authorship Program in book form:

The Authorship Program (Paperback): The paperback is exceptionally useful for the writers who like to hold the physical product in their hands. With over 150 activities included within its pages, it works best when you’re able to write in it.

The Authorship Program (Kindle): The kindle is for those writers who don’t want to wait. Writers who are ready for the powerful, spiritual wisdom the program has to offer, right now! You could have this one downloaded to your device within seconds. 

The best part about the kindle version is that it has a fully interactive table of contents. With over 100 chapters to work through, it helps to be able to click on any one of them and go straight to it!

As with other books, you can also highlight your favourite points for easy reference later, and share them over social media with your friends.

The AP Four Book Mini-Series:

Due to popular demand, I split The Authorship Program into four smaller books - each dedicated to a different step of a writers' journey. 

Courage helps you conquer your fears and step into your brilliance. 
Power helps you fulfil your highest purpose through writing.
Motivation helps you become more productive and motivated as a writer.
Success and Happiness helps you to awaken unlimited joy and gain true freedom through writing.

AP Coaching

Have you ever wanted to have someone’s full attention for once? Ever yearned to talk to someone about your work in progress who was genuinely interested? How about someone who can offer you credible advice, feedback and support - as opposed to the mindless nodding and smiling that you receive from less experienced family and friends? This is what coaching is all about. 

I know that you have something incredibly special to give to the world, and coaching might just be what you need to draw it out. Coaching is a collaboration of minds, in the safety of a virtual environment, where you’ll experience one of the rarest things in our age: the undivided time of another human being. 

Want to find out more? Click here.


The AP Audio Book (Coming soon)

Sometimes you’re too busy to sit down with a good book, and that’s okay. Some people just prefer to have the book come alive through their earphones rather than having to turn pages. That’s okay too.

The Authorship Program® will soon be available as an audio book. You’ll soon be able to revel in the auditory goodness that will inspire you to become a better writer, and a better person. 

The AP Coffee Table Edition (Coming soon)

One of the best features of The Authorship Program is the profound and memorable power quotes. The coffee table edition of the program will couple beautiful pictures with these power quotes to create a vivid boost for your senses, every time you open it!

The AP Online University (Coming soon)

This is the one I’m most excited about! At the moment, I'm planning on launching a full scale university-level community. You’ll be able to connect with other writers, create groups, write blogs, sell books, and get the expert advice you need to smash it.

The book has 111 chapters, and for some people it might be hard to tackle all of that on their own. Through accountability, group support and general kick-ass enthusiasm, the amount of fun you’ll have in the online community while striving towards your goals and dreams would be criminal!

The AP Premium E-Subscription (Coming soon)

Wouldn’t it be awesome if you could get a lesson a week, through email? I thought it might be. 

This will soon be available as a more affordable and instantly gratifying solution for all the more technical, mono-focused writers out there. This way, you’d get all the goodness The Authorship Program® has to offer, while avoiding overwhelm and keeping it light and fun.


Tweetables:

So, what do you think? What sounds the most intriguing to you? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment