On May 10th, 2014, I created a comprehensive program that explains exactly what it takes to become a happy, successful, profitable and fulfilled writer.
Most people loved it, but, there was one small problem. A few people wrote to me/texted me/tweeted me to say, "Steph, your book is great - but it's so...big. I'm just too busy to read it!"
The most hilarious thing about that was, I know your definition of "busy" means worrying about how much you're NOT writing, which makes you procrastinate on Facebook, which makes you worry more. You're knee-deep in insecurities right now, and until you can move past them, you're doing nothing but damage to your psyche and your career.
Most people loved it, but, there was one small problem. A few people wrote to me/texted me/tweeted me to say, "Steph, your book is great - but it's so...big. I'm just too busy to read it!"
The most hilarious thing about that was, I know your definition of "busy" means worrying about how much you're NOT writing, which makes you procrastinate on Facebook, which makes you worry more. You're knee-deep in insecurities right now, and until you can move past them, you're doing nothing but damage to your psyche and your career.
This is not the "busy" you deserve.
I want you to be "busy" in the sense that:
- You're booked up to the eyeballs in speaking engagements all across the world.
- You're finishing off your twenty-second novel, and because all your previous twenty-one have been bestsellers, fans are lined up outside your publisher's office for fifteen miles.
- Your phone hasn't stopped ringing about potential movie deals.
- You're being interviewed for Forbe's magazine at 3pm.
While all of this is happening, however, you know that if you wanted to take a week off, or even a month, you could.
Because you've left every agent in the city salivating at the thought that they might represent you one day.
Because your fans are waiting with bated breath for the next word you type.
And because the world knows that you are only continuing because you enjoy doing so, not because you're desperate for the money. Even though you're "busy", you've made it. You're free.
Because you've left every agent in the city salivating at the thought that they might represent you one day.
Because your fans are waiting with bated breath for the next word you type.
And because the world knows that you are only continuing because you enjoy doing so, not because you're desperate for the money. Even though you're "busy", you've made it. You're free.
Do you feel me? Are we on the same page? Good, because I have what you need to make that happen...
Introducing: The Four Book Mini-Series
Let it never be said that I do not respond to what the community wants! I've made it simpler than ever to have the immense knowledge that is The Authorship Program® in a way that is much better tailored to you. No matter what stage of the writing process you're in - each of these new books has something that caters to your specific needs. It's simple - just click the link that resonates strongest with you, and you'll find out which book is your perfect match.
This is your chance to grab something that will change the future of your writing career.
You could have any one of them in your hands, right now. There's no waiting period. There's no special barrier to entry.
You could have any one of them in your hands, right now. There's no waiting period. There's no special barrier to entry.
If you're ready to achieve your writing dreams, the time is now. - (Tweet this!)
All it takes for a creative type to become successful is the idea that someone believes in them. These four books are dedicated entirely to that idea. I believe in you. I know you can succeed. And with these books, you will.
In your future life, what would you like to be "busy" doing? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:
Post a Comment